Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Spicy Pineapple-Orange Asian-Style Ribs with Asian Slaw and Spicy Asian Baked Beans

This meal was absolutely delicious! It was Asian Day in my kitchen and oh my goodness did I deliver! This plate was an eyeful and the flavors were spot on!


The Country-style Ribs with that Pineapple-Orange sauce on them were soooo moist and savory, I would that this was one of the moistest ribs I have ever made, but truly, all my ribs turn out this juicy and succulent! The flavor from the pineapple-orange sauce gave them a rich, tangy flavor, and th soy sauce from the marinade was a nice underlying accent at the end. Perfect ribs, me tested, husband approved!

The Asian Slaw was a big hit! The crispy crunch from the cabbage and apples paired with the sweetness of the pineapples and mandarin oranges and the tartness of the rice wine vinegar was a perfect combination and, let me just pat myself on the back and say, off the chain!!! I couldn't put it down!!!

The Baked Beans had the perfect classic flavor kicked up with the sweet and tangy pineapple-orange BBQ sauce from the ribs, which made my perfect baked beans legendary! Fork tender baked beans with an Asian twist! Even my kids looked at me like "Wow, what is in these beans, Mom?!" Easily the best beans I have ever made!

No comments:

Post a Comment