Thursday, July 21, 2011

The "Oh Em Gee" Dawg

This is the finale to all hot dawgs! There's the Chicago dog, the New York dog, all dogs shiver in fear at the mere sight of this dawg!


Now, on one hot dawg I used a Nathan's brand Hot Dog and on the other, a nice Petit Jean polish sausage. My husband wanted to do it this way to see which would be the best. Well, he loved both, but his choice was...well, his choice. I'll let you decide for yourself. I won't sway your decision. Comment back and tell me what you think.

My toppings are as follows:
- A nice crunchy pickle spear
- Fancy Mustard (aka, Dijon Mustard)
- Sauerkraut, homemade
- Tomato
- Bacon
- Jalapeno
- Chili, homemade
- Shredded cheese
- Garlic chili sauce
- Sour Cream

For the bun, I smoothed on a nice butter and toasted the bun on a hot griddle, place the hot dog and pickle and proceeded to top from there. A great hot dog is a must have for all cooks. This is definitely a great hot dog! Make this and you will verify this as the truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment